The WACA 2018 National Conference will be held November 7-9 at The Mayflower Hotel. See our Conference website and book your room now!
The annual WACA Conference, taking place every autumn in our nation's capital, brings World Affairs Council leaders and members together with top government officials, diplomats, business executives, innovators, journalists, experts, educators, students and interested citizens to convene and engage on the most pressing global issues and policy choices impacting our lives.
The benefits to attending the premier three-day world affairs event - in its fourth decade - include:
- Expert opinions, timely insights, and audience dialogue about the United States' role in the world
- Access to extraordinary speakers, thought leaders, and ambassadors available for local Council programming
- Bipartisan, diverse, and inclusive perspectives on the issues
- Visits to think tanks and embassies; networking receptions and dinners
- Professional development, leadership training, mentoring, and peer-to-peer networking
Click here to watch video presentations from the 2017 National Conference.
National Conference Sponsors